August 2010

Skytanking Enters the British Market

Skytanking enters the UK market for aircraft fuelling by acquiring 51% of shares in North Air. BP retains the remaining 49%. North Air provides into-plane fuelling and jet fuel storage management services to BP and other oil companies at 17 airports in the United Kingdom, including Edinburgh, Glasgow and Manchester.