Apprenticeship as Information Technology (IT) Officer
The apprenticeship to become an Information Technology Officer starts on August 1, usually takes three years, and ends with a Chamber of Industry and Commerce examination. It is also possible to complete a shorter course or undergo further training.
During your apprenticeship with us you will you will learn everything about an IT officer’s everyday routine, including:
- Infrastructure, application management and development
- Needs assessment, planning, implementation and adaptation/fine-tuning of IT systems
- Consulting and support for users and departments
- How to analyze business processes with regard to the use of IT systems
You will learn to use methods for planning, carrying out, and managing projects, to implement application solutions, and to develop requirements profiles and system specifications. You will also gain insights into our operative business.
If you wish to complete your training with us, you should meet the following requirements:
- Advanced technical college certificate or A-levels
- Good communications skills and a service mentality
- An interest in IT-related topics and business contexts
- Enjoy contact with people, be curious, and have a love of learning
- Good/Excellent spoken and written English
Your application, ideally consisting of a cover letter, curriculum vitae (résumé) and report cards / certificates, can be uploaded using the online form on our career page. You can access the form via the job listing or via the “Speculative Application” link at our career page Vacancies.