Wholesaler and Export Merchant Training (Specialization Wholesale)
The training program to become a wholesaler and export merchant begins on August 1 every year, normally lasts three years and ends with an examination conducted by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry. It is possible to shorten the course or supplement it with training.
The core subjects of your training program are:
- Merchandise purchasing/procurement
- Selecting and using logistical services
- Regulating warehouse stocks and the flow of goods
- Sales and customer advice
- Cost and performance accounting
- Payment transactions
If you are interested in doing your traineeship with us, we expect the following from you:
- A good high-school diploma/general certificate of secondary education (“Realschulabschluss”)
- Good oral and writing skills
- Communication skills, team spirit and customer orientation
- Enjoyment of using IT and foreign languages (especially English)
You will find the online form for your application at our career page vacancies via the advertisement of a vacancy or the link “speculative application”.