The Bomin Group has been active in the bunker business for 40 years via its subsidiaries and is one of the leading traders and suppliers of bunker oil. The business portfolio covers activities ranging from the supply of bunker fuels to lubricants and other services to the shipping industry. Bomin operates around the globe with more than 120 employees at 20 locations worldwide. Bomin is 100% owned by Mabanaft.
We are currently looking for a
Bunker Trader (m/f)
to join our headquarters in Hamburg at the earliest possible date.
- In this position, you will collect, analyze and negotiate prices with suppliers in the assigned markets
- You will participate in negotiating contracts and tenders in close cooperation with the Head of Supply and the Sales department
- You will be involved in hedging procedures by initiating and carrying out derivative trades
- Additionally, you will proactively analyze the bunker and oil markets as well as the economic environment by studying several information sources in order to be able to anticipate changes and developments within the market
- You will also ensure official completion of trades, i.e. that the relevant documents are sent to suppliers, agents, etc.
- You have completed your university degree in economics or business administration or an equivalent apprenticeship
- Ideally, you bring relevant working experience in the field
- Your excellent social skills and adaptable mentality allow you to communicate, persuade and interact with others in an effective manner
- You are fluent in German and English
Please send your application incl. your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date by using the online application tool. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Tom Einecke.