Internal Auditor (f/m)
Founded in 1947, Marquard & Bahls is a Hamburg-based company characterized by a pioneering spirit and entrepreneurship. Over the decades, we have grown into one of the leading independent companies in supply, trading and logistics of energy & chemicals. The core lines of business include tank storage logistics, trading and aviation fuelling. Further fields of activity are dry bulk handling, fuel analysis and energy services.
Through its subsidiaries, Marquard & Bahls has a presence in 36 countries in Europe, America, Asia and Africa and employs about 7,500 people.
For our Hamburg based Internal Audit team we are looking for an
Internal Auditor (f/m)
- Prepare, execute and report the results of operational, financial and compliance audits in all corporate departments and operating units of the Marquard & Bahls group
- Review business processes, policies / procedures and internal controls to assure effectiveness, efficiency and compliance with the group’s policies and objectives
- Present audit results and develop recommendations together with auditees and follow-up on those
- Adhere to the internal audit department methodology to ensure internal audits are conducted and reported in a consistent and high quality manner
- Guide and review the work performed by other internal audit colleagues
- Participate in the further development of group audit methods and systems
- Head-up and/or participate in special projects as assigned by management
- Degree in business administration (MBA preferred) with at least 3 years relevant professional experience in the aforementioned areas of responsibility, preferably in an internationally operating company
- Strong ability to work in a structured way: good planning, project management and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple accountabilities including setting right priorities, at the same time having a service-minded but goal-oriented mindset
- Team player, intercultural skills, communication skills and a confident manner; independent, motivated and responsible approach to work
- Good knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of data analysis software (IDEA, ACL, etc.) and internal audit software is advantageous
- Excellent command of spoken and written German and English, additional language skills are advantageous
- Willingness to travel worldwide (up to 50%)
Please send your application incl. salary expectations and earliest possible starting date using the application form on our website. If you have any questions, please contact Björn Dohmeyer.
Marquard & Bahls AG
+49 40 37004-7219