Oiltanking announces advanced stage of strategic review of four European terminals
Oiltanking GmbH, 3i Infrastructure plc and Evos through Evos Finance B.V. intend to enter into an agreement for the sale and purchase of Oiltanking’s 55% stakes in the respective entities as well as the remaining 45% held by affiliates of 3i Infrastructure.
Entering into a sale and purchase agreement is subject to the applicable Dutch and Belgian employee consultation procedures. Further announcements will be made in due course.
Oiltanking GmbH is a subsidiary of Marquard & Bahls, an agile, independent holding company in the energy & chemical sector. Oiltanking is one of the largest independent tank storage providers for gas, chemicals and petroleum products worldwide. The company owns and operates 45 terminals in 20 countries in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific including China and India. Oiltanking has an overall storage capacity of more than 18.5 million cbm.